Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Homecooked Food(random)

been havin alot of outside food lately,
starting to miss all the food my mum used to cook in the past =(

chances of her cooking are getting fewer n fewer...
mum only cooks like 3 times per week

so yea...apparently i'm getting less healthier lol,
all the salt n oil n fats~damn!
used to love outside food alot whn i was young haha..
now i eat outside food almost everyday,starting to get bored of it haiz

always we wanna have something,but whn we get alot of it then we hate it,
that's human instinct?
now only i know how to appreciate my mum's cooking,
it's so healthy yet so tasty...but what can i do?
regretting isn't an option now...
can only blame myself for not cherishing it the last time

what i can only do now is to wait for the time tat my mum cooks lol...

that's all the random-ness for now~ XD

7 comments:

  1. Swt~why suddenly So sentimental der~~ haha
    I Bet it's good to have u as a son lar~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol wat the...
    say edi ma is Random post =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad and thx god that he has open my eye earlier. before i lose the chance to eat my mum`s cook, i already feel bored to eat outside food, i really love my mum`s cook better thn those restaurant. family is the best thing for us. i really appreciate my mum a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah this u shud show ur mum she sure sibeh happy =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also liek homecook cos all vry clean and healthy outside food vry dirty de sometime eat dao me also scare
    but now my mum seldom cook my kakak cook

    ReplyDelete
  6. yalo haiz...somemore outside food not fresh then sure pengsan == haha kakak food to me can nvr win my mum's food =( reli can feel the flavour of love XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. flavour of love?
    sweet de? or sour?
    prefer chocolate flavour=.=

    ReplyDelete